· To establish and develop a positive class culture
· To develop relationships
· To encourage and develop confidence and a positive attitude towards a variety of activities
· To encourage children to step outside their comfort zone, accept challenges and take risks
· To develop self management skills in all children
· To take part in a range of EOTC activities
· To experience ‘camping out’
· To develop cooperative skills through living and working closely together
We had a wonderful time on camp and did many activities to encourage and teach us to work and be part of a team, we worked on growing our independence and confidence, and worked hard to manage ourselves and our belongings. We also did loads of swimming, performed in camp skits and did some all important goal setting.
It was super exciting sleeping in the tents and experiencing camping out and staying away from home. Miss Fleet fed us well and made sure we all had loads of fun!
We thoroughly enjoyed our camp and are very much looking forward to our next camp experience.
Check out the awesome shots Miss Fleet got!
RAFT BUILDING CHALLENGE!